What Does It Cost To Paint My Family Room In Billings, MT?September 20, 2015
Paint It ForwardSeptember 30, 2015
The colors on the trees are changing, but the colors on the exterior of your home will have to stay the same until spring. As I write this we have two to four weeks left of exterior painting season left. Our phone keeps ringing with people trying to get their home painted before winter. Our schedule is full, but we can still help you.
Didn’t you say “Your schedule is full”?
Our schedule is full and we are scheduling for spring work. But, you will see us before than if you sign a contract with us to paint the exterior of your home next spring. We our offering a “Painter for a Day” for any interior painting needs you may have with a signed contract on a full exterior repaint booked by November 30th.
How it Works
- We set up a time to come out and give you a bid on the painting of the exterior of your home.
- You sign a contract for the work by November 30th
- We collect a $500 deposit to lock you in this year’s pricing and put you on the list for next spring. We operate on a first come first serve basis.
- You are provided with a FREE interior painter for a day in between November and January. Our painter will provide 8 hours of craftsmanship and all necessary supplies (caulk, spackle, rollers, primer, drywall mud…) excluding paint.
What does 8 hours of painting get me?
- Paint a small bathroom or bedroom walls
- Paint some ceilings
- Touch up your trim on your home
- Paint accent walls
- Do some drywall repairs
- Prep out a room or two so you can paint it yourself
- Surprise Us!
Don’t let this offer slip by like summer has. Look good and smart by taking advantage of this limited offer. Give us a call today 697-5135 or schedule me right from the website by scrolling down to the bottom of any page.